Supplier Of Led Diodes With LM-80 Report Cree COB CXA1512 24w Led Chips For LED Track Spotlight
The Cree XLamp® CXA1512 LED array expands Cree’s family of high-flux, multi-die arrays in a smaller, easy-to-use platform. With XLamp LED lighting-class reliability, the CXA1512’s small, uniform emitting surface enables both directional and non-directional lighting applications including lamp retrofit and luminaire designs. Available in 2-step, 3-step and 4-step color consistency, and featuring a 9-mm optical source, the CXA1512 brings new levels of flux and efficacy to this form factor. The CX Family LED Design Guide provides basic information on the requirements to use the CXA1512 LED successfully in luminaire designs.
• Available in 4-step, 3-step and 2-step EasyWhite® bins at 2700 K, 3000 K, 3500 K, 4000 K & 5000 K CCT and 4-step EasyWhite bins at 5700 K & 6500 K CCT
• Available in ANSI white bins at 4000 K, 5000 K, 5700 K & 6500 K CCT
• Available in 70-, 80-, 90- and 93-minimum CRI options
• Forward voltage options: 18-V class & 36-V class
• 85 °C binning and characterization
• Maximum drive current: 1200 mA (18 V), 600 mA (36 V)