20 Watt LED Lamp Beads Cree CXA1310 High Power Led Chip 2700k 3000k 4000k 5000K 6500K Available
Cree XLamp CXB LED Arrays: Highest Efficacy Lighting-Class LED Arrays
Cree XLamp CXB LED Arrays are the most compact members of the CXA Family's second generation and deliver up to 33% higher efficacy in the same small light emitting surface (LES). These higher performance second generation CXA LED Arrays share the same physical design as the previous generation. This allows lighting manufacturers to leverage the existing optical, mechanical and electrical design elements to accelerate time to market without additional cost.
Cree XLamp CXA1310 LED Arrays
The Cree XLamp® CXA1310 LED is Cree’s newest High Density (HD) LED array, featuring a 6-mm optical source and enabling lighting manufacturers to create a new generation of products that delivers the same intensity and light quality as 20-W ceramic metal halide (CMH) at up to 50 percent lower power. The new HD class of CXA arrays provide unrivaled lumen density that can reduce system cost for the next generation of LED spotlights.
The CX Family LED Design Guide provides basic information on the requirements to use the CXA1310 LED successfully in luminaire designs.
• Available in 4-step, 3-step and 2-step EasyWhite® bins at 2700 K, 3000 K, 3500 K, 4000 K and 5000 K and 4-step EasyWhite bins at 5700 K and 6500 K CCT
• Available in ANSI white bins at 4000 K, 5000 K, 5700 K and 6500 K CCT • Available in 70-, 80- and 93-minimum CRI options
• Forward voltage options: 18-V class & 36-V class
• 85 °C binning and characterization
• Maximum drive current: 1050 mA (18 V), 525mA (36 V)