Competitive Price Cree CXA1304 COB LEDs 10w High Power COB Led Chip 2700k~6500k Available
The Cree XLamp® CXA1304 LED array expands Cree’s family of high-flux, multi-die arrays in a smaller, easy-to-use platform. With XLamp LED lighting-class reliability, the CXA1304’s small, uniform emitting surface enables both directional and non-directional lighting applications including lamp retrofit and luminaire designs. Available in 2-step, 3-step and 4-step color consistency, and featuring a 6-mm optical source, the CXA1304 brings new levels of flux and efficacy to this form factor.
The CX Family LED Design Guide provides basic information on the requirements to use the CXA1304 LED successfully in luminaire designs.
• Available in 4-step, 3-step and 2-step EasyWhite® bins at 2700 K, 3000 K, 3500 K, 4000 K & 5000 K CCT and 4-step EasyWhite bins at 5700 K & 6500 K CCT
• Available in ANSI white bins at 4000 K, 5000 K, 5700 K & 6500 K CCT
• Available in 70-, 80-, 90- and 93-minimum CRI options
• Forward voltage options: 9-V class, 18-V class & 36-V class
• 85 °C binning and characterization
• Maximum drive current: 1000 mA (9 V), 500 mA (18 V), 250 mA (36 V)